At Jupiter Hospital, we have a team of ENT doctors who treat patients with problems of the ear, nose, throat, sinus, head and neck region.
Our ENT OPD is equipped with Endoscopes, Camera monitors and T.V. system. We also carry out surgeries and procedures at our advanced OT, equipped with latest Carl Zeiss operating microscope, endoscope, and CO2 laser facilities.We have both conventional and LASER facilities for various ENT as well as head and neck conditions.
Our specialists in the department offer expertise in the subspecialties given below.
Ears / Auditory tract
- Ear or hearing problems
- Microscopic Surgeries of the ear - Myringotories and grommete insertion, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoid surgery, stapedotomy, ossiculoplasty
- Head and Neck Cancer - we perform cancer surgeries like laryngectomy, RND, thyroid & parotid gland surgeries, maxillectomy and reconstructive surgeries
- Wax removal, pinnaplasty, ear lobule piercing, removal of foreign body from the ear
Nose / Nasal Tract
- Rhinology (nose and sinus problems)
- Septoplasty & Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Surgeries for bleeding nose
- FESS (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries) for nasal & sinus problems
- Surgeries for Nasal Turbinates
- Treatment for Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Snoring
- Voice and speech disorders
- Throat and laryngeal problems
- Removal of foreign body from throat, larynx and oesophagus
- Micro-Laryngeal surgery for vocal nodule, polyps, adhesions, small lumps and tumours to treat voice disorders
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy (LASER assisted)
Injury, age or some medical conditions can impair a person´s hearing ability. Audiometry helps in determining the degree and type of hearing impairment enabling the doctors to take appropriate corrective measures.
This test measures how well can a person hear and discern between different sounds with the help of an Audiometer. Manned by an Audiologist, it creates different tones and the patients have to push a button or raise their hands when they hear a tone. At Jupiter Hospital, we have an excellent Audiometry facility to ascertain how well a patient can hear.
Tel: 022 2172 5555 | Direct line: 022 2172 5527
The provided information is basic and elemental for patient familiarisation only. This information is not a substitute for medical advice.