One of the most fulfilling moments in the life of a doctor and a healthcare professional is when a new life comes into the world. Our IVF and Fertility Clinic facilitate this process. Equipped with the latest technologies, best in class incubators and a team of specialists, we will go the extra mile to turn hopeful couples into proud parents. Backed by transparent treatment, ethical environment and caring hands.
The five main reasons that prevent a couple for conceiving, and require intervention are:-
- Low sperm count in the male
- No sperms in the semen
- Hormonal disturbances and difficulty in egg production (ovulation) in the female
- Problems in the pelvis such as blocked tubes, infections or fibroids
- A long period of unsuccessful trying
Facilities at Jupiter Fertility and IVF Clinic
- Ovulation Induction (OI)
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic / Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) / (Test Tube Baby)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Epididymal / Testicular Sperm Aspiration (PESA / TESA)
- Sperm Freezing / Egg Freezing / Embryo Freezing
- Egg Donation Programmes
- Sperm Donation / Embryo Donation
We believe that giving birth to a child is a wonderful experience during which the mother should have the maximum possible comfort. We are all set to start our exclusive premium birthing suites in a separate wing, designed to deliver a hotel-like experience to the soon-to-be mother, and backed by all the facilities of the hospital.
Tel: 022 2172 5555 | Direct: 022 2172 5553
The provided information is basic and elemental for patient familiarisation only. This information is not a substitute for medical advice.