We have a state of the art Clinical Pathology, in-house. Here, we do diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of blood, urine, stool, or tissues using chemistry, microbiology, hematology and molecular pathology.
- 24x7 NABL accredited pathology laboratory and blood bank
- Enrolled for an External Quality Assurance Program with Biorad Laboratories, USA in Biochemistry and Randox Lab, UK in Haematology
- Vitros 250 (dry Chemistry analyser), vitros FS 5.1 and the Cobas Integra 400 plus for better precision
- Critical equipments like arterial blood gas analyzers and electrolyte analyzers
- Critical tests like ABG, Electrolytes, Ammonia, Amylase, Lipase, Procalcitonin, PT, PTT, CRP, D-Dimer, Troponin I
- FDA approved department of transfusion medicine
- Tests like a typical pneumonia profile ANA, ANA Blot, Parathyroid Hormone and HBA1C by HPLC
- We also have a Frozen Section Facility that enables us to undertake home visits and collect the samples, for the convenience of the patients
Our lab is one of the few in the region that has been recognized by the National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration Laboratory. NABL is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science and Technology of Government of India. NABL recognition implies that the lab follows best practices of pathology and thus ensures that the patients get the most accurate and reliable results.
Beyond the obvious
Any blood sample collected in any ward or unit within the hospital is transported directly to our pathology lab immediately through a 'Pneumatic Transport System the first of its kind in India from Telecom, Netherland.
Pathology: Tel: 022 2172 5555, Extn: 1048
The provided information is basic and elemental for patient familiarisation only. This information is not a substitute for medical advice.