Skin is the largest organ of our body and the most visible too. Dermatology is the medical specialty that takes care of diseases pertaining to skin as well as cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, nails & aging.
Our dermatology department takes care of all types of skin diseases like itching, vitiligo (white patches), allergies, acnes, psoriasis, blisters, eczema, cysts and hives, scabies, hair disorders and nail disorders.
A beautiful skin is the sign of good health and a centre of attention too. Jupiter Hospital is now associated with 3 Tesla - an upcoming facility that will offer cosmetology and personality enhancing treatments. While the general procedures will be carried out at 3 Tesla, the major surgeries will be performed at Jupiter Hospital.
Here dermatologists and trained beauty professionals will join hands to offer complete beauty and anti-aging care treatment.
- Botox treatments and derma fillers
- Laser treatment for permanent removal of unwanted hair, pigmentation and scars
- Stem Cell Therapy for hair loss and promote hair growth
- Removal of birthmarks, scars and tattoos
- Cosmetic procedures like liposuction, blepharoplasty, face-lifts and keloid removal
- Skin polishing, laser facial, skin tightening, body contouring
- Facelift with threads
- Brest implants and hip augmentation
- Wrinkles and polishing
- Micro needling
- Mesotherapy for hair loss and skin rejuvenation
- Melanocyctes culture grafting for vitiligo
- 3 Tesla: Coming soon
If looking good can make you feel good, then cosmetic surgery can add spring to your personality and your inner confidence. At Jupiter Hospital, we have a team of surgeons specialising in aesthetic surgery for the complete body - from tip to the toe.
- Rhinoplasty: Corrective surgery to reshape the nose for a better personality.
- Lip enhancement: Gives your lips the right contours and fullness through enlargement.
- Breast implants: Why go overseas to give your bust a right shape? Our surgeons can perform breast augmentations through fat grafting, saline or silicone gel prosthetics.
- Liposuctions: Liposuctions helps you get rid of stubborn fat that refuses to go away from certain areas like hips, thighs and tummy. The fat deposits are removed through suction technique or ultrasonic energy.
- Tummy tuck: When you get rid of excess fat through liposuctions, some part of the skin can become loose. Here, tummy tuck helps you get a smarter look quickly.
- Face Lift: Using threads or by tightening of tissues, face can be rejuvenated to give a younger look.
- Fat Grafting: Fat grafting usually involves harvesting fat from one part of the body, washing / purifying it, and then carefully re-injecting it with specially designed needles into the areas requiring augmentation. The procedure may need to be repeated several times to achieve the desired result.
Tel: 022 2172 5555, Extn. 1151 | Direct: 022 2172 5527
The provided information is basic and elemental for patient familiarisation only. This information is not a substitute for medical advice.