GENERAL DENTAL SERVICES:
• Oral Screening and Digital Radiography
• Oral Prophylaxis
• Tooth colored cavity filling
• Root Canal Therapy
• Tooth Extraction
• Crown and Bridge
• Aesthetic Dentistry
• Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
• Laser Assisted Dentistry
Dental implants are indicated for replacement of missing teeth (One OR Multiple)
• Better comfort for the patient in terms of chewing.
• Healthy tooth structure is preserved.
• Life of Implant is better as compared to conventional bridge.
ORAL CANCER REHABILITATION
Maxillofacial Prosthodontics deals with reconstruction and rehabilitation of head and neck cancer defects.
Services for cancer patients:
• Intraoral Prosthesis
• Tongue Prosthesis
• Guide Plane Prosthesis
• Occlusal Guard
• Fluoride Therapy
• Pit & Fissure Sealants
• Braces for Kids
• Root Canal treatment for kids
• Parent Education for Oral Hygiene Maintenance
• Space Maintainers
Also, treatment for Medically Compromised Children (Special Children) under general anaesthesia.
This branch of dentistry deals with providing dental care to older adults. The elderly often present multiple complains such as inability to chew, uncomfortable prostheses, etc. By virtue of proper case planning, we aim at providing reliable and more comfortable solutions to their present complaints, there by enhancing their overall health.
PERIODONTICS ( BACK BONE OF ORAL HEALTH )
Periodontics refers to treatment of gums and bone around your teeth which form the foundation for strong teeth.
• If the foundation is weak , the teeth would be weak
• Gums Clean Up ( Scaling and Polishing )
• Flap Surgery
• Laser Assisted Gums Treatment
Minor as well as Major surgical procedures are provided under one roof.
- Surgical Tooth Extraction
- Disimpaction (Wisdom tooth Removal )
- Jaw Bone Fractures